Let’s create something awesome together.
Here at JABFIRM., we are the leading company in the Public Relations, Consultancy, and Tech industry in Enugu, Nigeria. We are hiring an experienced Communications Manager Strategist to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, JABFIRM. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Communications Manager
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee moral
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
- Write and deliver internal newsletter on a monthly basis
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Reach out to influencers, media, and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
Qualifications for Communications Manager
- 1+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
As a content manager at JABFIRM, you will be the person responsible for developing a consistent brand identity, coordinating, and creating marketing content and campaigns and establishing an online presence.
The goal of such activities will be to produce leads at various stages in our sales funnel. You will be given clear goals and targets to achieve for mature marketing activities.
For new marketing activities or efforts, you will be given target benchmarks to report on progress and feasibility of goal attainment.
While working with our internal team and external Clients, you’ll be able to interview, digest, and bring to life content from our 2022 roadmap. When you find success bringing our content to life – you’ll become involved in planning our 2023 content roadmap.
Over time this role will develop into a leadership role where you’ll: build an internal marketing team, define and implement internal processes/policies, and be the Shepard of content strategy and best practices at JABFIRM.
- Proven experience with content strategy, including topical pitches and editorial calendars
- Proven experience with content production, including writing, editing, vendor management and a WordPress publishing
- Experience leading data-driven content projects with multiple stakeholders and business objectives
- Advanced knowledge and experience in all SEO content best practices
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Be adaptable to pivot strategy direction when warranted and pitch in to help management and other team members when needed.
We are looking for a creative Digital Strategist who can execute and develop strategies for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) user acquisition for our Brand. You will work directly with the executive team to better understand project expectations, produce content, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal creative teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers.
- Researches, writes, and creates relevant and acceptable material for JABFIRM’s Tech-led legislative application, such as web-based promotions, page layouts, and other creative initiatives, ensuring that deliverables meet quality and brand objectives across all digital touch-points.
- Maintains current knowledge in document verification in the legal sector in order to successfully and consistently communicate the brand and its stance in the marketplace.
- Ensures that all of JABFIRM’s digital touch-points adhere to quality and brand standards.
- Ensure timely delivery of published material, managed project schedules, milestones, and internal information.
- Monitor and aanalyze social media insights in terms of traffic, engagement, shares and sales conversion rates.
- Create editorial calendars and schedules for social media.
- Creating, improving and maintaining appropriate range of content to align with the company’s branding and marketing strategy by sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Literature, Marketing or other related fields.
- Candidate must possess a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Must possess good communication and business writing skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- We are especially looking for candidates who are highly proactive and are keen to take initiative on the job.
- Excellent understanding of how digital marketing channels work.
As a Social Media Manager / Content Writer, your role will be to support JABFIRM in developing its brand across Social Media channels (Including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, WhatsApp, and Google My Business). You will leverage on and execute our content strategy across all Social Media, designing posts that generate engagement. You will be at the core of JABFIRM’s brand-building strategy. You will need to be extremely tuned to trends, influencers, and generally speaking, be completely passionate about Social Media.
- Plan and execute quality content aiming to improve JABFIRM’s content quality.
- Ability to plan, create and monitor the performance of social media adverts across all channels is a plus
- Make checks on all our Social Media channels on a daily basis
- Plan content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement
- Collaborate with the graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content, if you have basic graphic design skills, it’s a plus.
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends while generating ideas that connect our products and services with the current Trending activities, challenges, reposts, videos, etc.
- Research and execute best practices across the industry
- Generate weekly plans and reports to improve KPIs
- Work with the Sales team to monitor implementation and scale-up of JABFIRM’s relationship with key customers to extract creative customer review contents from them.
KPIs to evaluate the success
- Number of creative reviews contents generated monthly
- Average Engagement on IG, FB, GMB, TikTok and Twitter
- Daily incoming sales traffic driven from social platforms
- Routine compliance (weekly report, weekly content plan, monthly planning,
- monthly review)
Qualification & Experience
- Passion for the internet generally, the social media scene, and trends
- Fast learning abilities and analytical skills.
- Knowing how to design basic graphics on Canva is an added advantage.
- Previous experience with social media (eg working in an agency) is a plus
- Well organized and ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
A Video Editor and Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas within a short frame of time, and showing amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside printers to ensure timely delivery and quality artwork.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw,
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to the brand identity and guidelines.
- Make sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
The role is responsible for Designing, Developing, Modifying, and implementing all creative software system designs with applicable tools, Front end development as well as integration of developed pages with CMS tools. This role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making creative and design decisions. This role works to a brief agreed with the client & Project Manager. The role is responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing creative concepts to suit their purpose;
- Estimating the duration required to complete the work and providing same to the Project Manager;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or Project Managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver.
- Developing interactive design;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Qualification and Skills Requirements
Certifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 1 year plus work experience in web and graphic design / slicing.
- Must have ample experience in the software tools such as Photoshop. The desirable candidate should have very good knowledge in branding.
- Experience using Photoshop and Fireworks
- Proficient in Dreamweaver
- Experience working with Web based applications and Style guides
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of design for websites and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces.
- Previous IT experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Excellent layout, color and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organized approach.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and front-end web development is essential
- Must have the ability to create UX wireframes, user flows, and design documents.
- Must have experience with web design and UI/UX standards.
- Must have experience developing responsive design.
- We are looking for a skilled Web Experience Developer who will be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website according to required specifications.
- You will be responsible for the appearance of our Clients website and its technical aspects such as the site speed, how it interacts with users and how much traffic the site can handle.
- The ideal candidate understands user experience and function and is a talented artist with extensive technical expertise to work alongside a team and independently in the creation, maintenance, and updates of our website.
- If you desire a career that allows you to impact brands and solidify a wide reputation for stellar design and interaction, then we would love to partner with you to make this happen. At JABFIRM, we understand how important it is to hire, develop and offer value to members of our team and we can’t wait for you to join us!
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years relevant experience as a frontend engineer, or full stack role with a frontend focus.
- Experience working with popular client-side technologies (JS / React / Preact).
- A knack for creating smooth, performant animations using Gsap or Framer motion.
- Experience writing semantic HTML and CSS.
- An ability to code UIs to a very high calibre, responsively and with good cross-browser compatibility.
You’ll thrive as a Web experience engineer if you:
- Have a good sense of ownership – Advocate for projects and solutions you believe in and ship them to production.
- Have strong attention to detail – Replicate Figma designs and work closely with UI designers
- Can work in a collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop between the work you ship and the impact it has on users.
- Open and interested in trying out new technologies, solution patterns, etc.
The Web and Mobile Apps Developer will use programming languages and development skills to create, test, and develop applications on a mobile device. He/she is responsible for translating codes into user-friendly applications. He/she will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment. The role will develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionalities while keeping up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps. Essentially, he/she will contribute to the design, testing, releasing and support of the application.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
Qualifications, Experience & Certification
- BSc/BEng (Maths, physics, computer science, EE, etc
- Minimum of 1+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like PHP, Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP, Python, Java and or C# are added advantage)
- Familiarity with DBMS technology (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- Experience or Familiarity working with Nginx or Apache web servers
- Experience working with Linux OS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with version control system (e.g. Git)
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Great attention to details
- Decision making
- Planning & organizing
- Problem Solving
- Strong Strategic & Analytical thinking